3 rounds of:
Max hang for time (from a pull-up bar)
Max reps of shoulder presses, 65 / 45 lb.
Max-calorie row in 20 seconds
Max plank hold for time
Start a clock and begin an attempt at each exercise every 3 minutes.
Congrats to Myssi for being our Athlete of the Month for October! We ask her a couple questions to get to know her a little better. See below.
1. If you could choose the playlist for the class workout of the day, what would be your very first song on the playlist?
Love that Southern Rock – Lynyrd Skynyrd – Simple Man
2. What is your favorite food?
3. If you could choose a superhero power, what would it be?
4. What emoji do you use most in text messages?
5. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
Beach house down South somewhere
6. What is your favorite activity to do outside of the gym?
7. How did you get into crossfit and what do you like about it?
After listening to my good friend, Jess Stanick Lambert, talk so highly about it for months, I finally decided to give it a try and reached out to Mick. I love the support and the enthusiasm in the gym, love that it’s always a different workout, and it can be scaled to accommodate where individuals are in their own journey. It’s the first time in my life that I actually look forward to going to the gym!
8. What is your favorite crossfit movement?
9. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying CrossFit what would it be?
The hardest part is walking through the door the first time, not knowing what to expect. Just go for that first class with an open mind. The worst that can happen is it won’t be right for you…..OR you’ll love it and it will change your life like it’s done for so many others.