3 rounds of:
1 minute Max Wall Balls
1 minute Max Pull Ups
1 minute Max Burpees
1 min Max Calorie Row
1 minute Rest between rounds
*Record total overall reps
Congrats to Gerri Dooner for being our Athlete of the Month for December! We asked here a few questions to get to know her a little better!
|1. If you could choose the playlist for the class workout of the day, what would be your very first song on the playlist? |
Fight song-Rachel Platten
2. What is your favorite food?
Thai- Pad Thai is my fave when I’m having a good cheat meal!
3. If you could choose a superhero power, what would it be?
4. What emoji do you use most in text messages?
5. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?
A new kitchen and bathroom.
6. What is your favorite activity to do outside of the gym?
Spending time with my family and hiking with my dog.
7. How did you get into crossfit and what do you like about it?
Lisa Dean turned me on to BTP CrossFit and I wouldn’t have done it without Amy Phelps’ moral support. I love that it is always something different; there are great folks to work out with and I always feel better than I did before I arrived!
8. What is your favorite crossfit movement?
Definitely Rowing.. although I stink at Rowling!
9. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying CrossFit what would it be?
Just give it a try, starting is the hardest part!