Even: Goat 1
Odd: Goat 2
* Pick two movements you want to work on and alternate movements on the minute. Coach will provide you with reps, load and duration of work.
* A goat is a movement that you feel is a weakness. Something you want to get better at.
Go to games.crossfit.com to watch the 18.2 live announcement workout tonight at 8pm et!
Athlete of the Month
Congrats to Glendy Gomez on being our Athlete of the Month for February! Here are a couple of questions to get to know Glendy!
1. If you could choose the playlist for the class workout of the day, what would be your very first song on the playlist?
Cardi B “Bodak Yellow” Lol
2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is a Puerto Rican dish that contains (arroz con gandules) rice with beans and Peril (pork) with platano Maduro (sweet fried plantains.
3. If you could choose a superhero power, what would it be?
If I could choose a super hero power I would choose healing. Given that my nature is to help people I would love to use my power to those in need of healing from disease, mental health, substance or any struggle that is a burden. I would love to ease that for every individual.
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
The first thing I would purchase is my home so I don’t have to have a mortgage
5. What is your favorite activity to do outside of the gym?
My favorite activity to do outside of the gym is spend time with my family and be adventurous
6. How did you get into crossfit and what do you like about it?
My husband introduced me to CrossFit. What I like about it is that I stayed consistent and he stopped lol. I love how it motivates me to challenge my mind and body.
7. What is your favorite crossfit movement?
My favorite CrossFit movement is hollow rocks and sit-ups. I need to maintain a strong core.
8. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying CrossFit what would it be?
My advice to someone who is thinking about CrossFit is do not pay mind to those around you. Just focus on yourself and what you need to do to master the movements to excel. Be your own motivator and have fun